Isabelli Media Relations (IMR) is a leading marketing collective for the hospitality, travel and lifestyle industries.
Representing clients around the globe, our approach relies on specialized, full-circle strategies that deliver on a consumer call to action.
Meaningful relationships – with our clients, partners and the press – are at the heart of our success. While guiding all forms of exposure and modern engagement methods, we believe in cutting through the static that often permeates today’s interactions with a personalized, human touch at every turn.
Our team knows the journalists and partners with whom we collaborate. We have shared in countless meals, media tours, events and more over decades of combined experience in the field. They are esteemed colleagues and we deeply understand what their audiences care about – whether daydreaming with their favorite travel magazine, seeking #foodinspo in their Instagram feed or tuning in to their favorite television program, Netflix addiction or podcast.
IMR stands alone in seasoned strategy, authentic connectivity and smart storytelling. We specialize in what we do best – generating real, hard-to-get exposure and alignment that can change your business.
- RT @ChooseChicago : It’s the hottest ticket in town (and a great holiday 🎁 idea)! Give the gift of a fun night out with endless bites and de…
- RT @CheckpleaseDave : See what everyone's talking about when Virtue is featured on Check, Please! This Friday at 8p on @wttw @checkpleasefee…
- RT @WBBMNewsradio : The Illinois Restaurant Association is strongly opposing an effort in the Chicago City Council to include tipped workers…
- A HUGE congratulations to all the @BanchetAwards nominees and special shout out to team #IMR clients including… https://t.co/6gJ4iPwVrw
- This weekend, you can find us munchin' on brunch at @edeninchicago and Virtue! 🍳🥞🥓 Thank you so much for the inclus… https://t.co/tXg6H7WhHs