Isabelli Media Relations (IMR) provides expert communications services for the travel, hospitality and lifestyle industries.
Based in Chicago, IL with clients in eleven states nationwide, IMR’s approach to public relations relies on specialized strategies that creatively marry what we love about traditional efforts and what we know about digital media and its unyielding power to reach your audience.
Smart, modern, customized campaigns that drive the bottom line.
IMR is currently operating and servicing clients in the following markets with more to come in 2018.
Chicago, IL • Albuquerque, NM • Ashburn, VA • Huntington Beach, San Clemente and San Jose, CA • Miami and Orlando, FL • Oklahoma City, OK • Rockville, MD • Salt Lake City, UT • St. Louis, MO • Washington, D.C.
- @IAmAudarshia shares new Chicago hot spots including Virtue Restaurant & Bar and @YugenChicago in her recent piece… https://t.co/DIMPuR9nqG
- Chef Joe Fontelera of @AramiChicago shares his need-to-know sushi secrets in @thisisinsider : https://t.co/ewY84P5LlL Check it out! 🍣🇯🇵
- There's a new market coming to St. Louis! Check out news on AO@Co. by @BenPoremba on @feastmag !… https://t.co/WKDAGXrrPe
- RT @IlliniRestAssoc : “Immigrants have been the backbone of the restaurant industry, making up 13% of the US population but 22% of the servi…
- RT @thePRCzar : #FF : @littlemichelle1 @Sundari_PR @kellylynn33 @ProdigiiSourceO @jordan_bieber @mtordik @ElleComm @SwordsPR @elisacrye @KFir…